Local Texas Agent For Hire, Inc. d/b/a Your Texas Office
Terms and Conditions.
– Preamble –
Local Texas Agent For Hire, Inc. d/b/a Your Texas Office (hereinafter sometimes referred to as the “Registered Agent”), is a corporation licensed in the State of Texas whose business address is 6700 Sands Point Drive, Houston, Texas 77074.
By clicking “I Agree”, you are agreeing that you have actual authority to act on behalf of the entity identified below (“Company” or “You”)(collectively the “Parties”) and agree that Company is bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
– Agreement –
- Company represents and warrants that all information provided in the following forms is true and correct. By clicking “I Agree”, the individual who clicks also agrees to be personally bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”).
- The purpose of this Agreement is to set the terms and conditions which will bind the Parties in their future relationship as Registered Agent and Company. The terms of the Agreement are very specific and detailed. A detailed contract is necessary so that You will understand what Registered Agent has agreed to undertake. Accordingly, please read this Agreement carefully.
- If You fully understand the terms and conditions and agree to them, please click “I Agree” where indicated. This act will be your signature. If any of these terms and conditions are unclear or not satisfactory, click “Decline.”
- We agree that Registered Agent is being hired by Company to be its Texas registered agent for the current calendar year. This Agreement automatically renews each year on January 1, unless one of the Parties gives notice of termination in writing to the other prior to renewal. Registered Agent shall forward Documentation (as defined below) received on behalf of Company to the physical address or email address in the following form for the fees discussed herein.
- The Parties agree that Registered Agent will perform the services specifically described in this Agreement and no others.
- You may terminate this Agreement for any reason. However, You agree that upon terminating this Agreement, You will make payment of any unpaid fees for services performed and expenses which Registered Agent has advanced for You.
- The Parties agree that Registered Agent may terminate this contract at any time or for any reason with notice.
- The duty of Registered Agent to Company includes only the following: After receipt of payment, Registered Agent shall notify the Texas Secretary of State that it shall be the Registered Agent and its office shall be the Registered Office. Thereafter, Registered Agent shall receive mail, notices, process, citation, and other correspondence or documentation (hereinafter sometimes, “Documentation”) directed to the Company’s registered agent at Company’s registered office. Upon receipt of such Documentation, Registered Agent shall promptly forward it (or facsimile or email thereof) to Company at the address or email address provided by Company in the following form. Registered Agent at its sole discretion may refrain from forwarding Documentation to Company which, after review, appears to be advertising for products or services. Registered Agent shall use reasonable care in sorting out such advertising and promotional materials in order to minimize the expense to Company of forwarding Documentation as required under this paragraph.
- Assignment. No Party to this Agreement shall assign or transfer the rights, duties and obligations thereunder unless the other party hereto consents to such assignment, in writing, prior to any such assignment. However, Local Texas Agent For Hire, Inc. and its successors may assign, without restriction, its right to payment to a third party.
- Cooperation of The Company: You agree that Registered Agent has the authority to file all necessary documents with the Texas Secretary of State on Your behalf as they relate to filing change in Registered Agent or registered office. In the event of termination, Company expressly authorizes Registered Agent to file a Resignation of Registered Agent with the Texas Secretary of State. During the term of this Agreement, Company by and through its employees, agents or representatives shall comply with all reasonable and necessary requests of Registered Agent as they relate to filing change in Registered Agent, registered office, and any other document with the Texas Secretary of State. Further, Company shall cooperate with Registered Agent with respect to the tasks to be performed by Registered Agent as described herein. Company represents and warrants the physical address and email address listed in the following form are accurate and Company further warrants it shall immediately send written notice to Registered Agent if the address or email address of Company changes or if Company moves its offices or changes its email address. Company agrees to hold Registered Agent harmless from any liability or claim arising from Registered Agent’s failure to forward or Company’s delay in receiving or failure to receive any notice sent by Registered Agent.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. All prior, contemporaneous or other oral or written statements, representations or agreements by or between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof are merged herein. This Agreement may be amended only by a written agreement signed by both parties.
- You agree to pay a flat fee for the service described above. The fee is earned upon receipt and is non-refundable. The annual flat fee for the service is either:
- $240.00 annual flat fee. Registered Agent will forward select Documentation to Company by regular mail to the address provided on the following form (“Regular Mail Option”) –OR–
- $150.00 annual flat fee. Registered Agent will forward select Documentation to Company by email to the address provided on the following form (“Email Option”).
- This schedule will not vary or be changed for any services rendered to Company in the matter which is the subject of this agreement.
- In addition to the fees set forth in paragraph 11, You agree to pay the following expenses: $.25 charge for each photocopy and fax page received. Charges for postage, courier, overnight and messenger services are passed on at their actual cost. Such costs will be reflected in Registered Agent’s billing statements to You and must be paid by You within 10 days of receipt of the statement.
- You agree to pay the amount shown as “balance due” on any statements rendered to You in this matter within 10 days of the date of such bill or statement. Any balances not paid in full within 30 days will thereafter incur administrative and finance charges at the rate of one and one-half percent (1 ½%) per month on any outstanding balance.
- Force Majeure: In the event that performance by Registered Agent of any of his obligations under the terms of this agreement shall be interrupted or delayed by an act of God, by acts of war, riot, or civil commotion, by an act of State, by strikes, fire, flood, or by the occurrence of any other similar event beyond the control of the parties hereto, that party shall be excused from such performance for such period of time as is reasonably necessary after such occurrence abates for the effects thereof to have dissipated.
- Company’s File: Company agrees that Registered Agent may, after giving thirty days notice of intent, record the Documentation received by Registered Agent in a digital format and destroy the original paper Documentation.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed according to, and the rights of the Parties shall be governed exclusively by, the law of the State of Texas. All acts of Registered Agent in regard to this Agreement are taken in the State of Texas. Any action taken to enforce the rights of the Parties or to resolve any claim or dispute between the Parties shall be taken in Harris County, Texas only.
- If Company selects Email Option, Registered Agent may scan and email Documentation to Company at the email address provided by Company in the previous form in lieu of sending hard copies of Documentation to Company at the address provided in the previous form. Company agrees that this Agreement is for Registered Agent for the state of Texas only. Company agrees it has no rights to use or possession of the office of Registered Agent, other than listing the Registered Agent’s address with the Texas Secretary of State and then only for the duration of this Agreement. Company agrees it shall not publish or use Registered Agent’s address on any advertising for meetings or in any other way without the express written consent of Registered Agent.
REGISTERED AGENT MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. REGISTERED AGENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SERVICES PROVIDED, OR THEIR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT REGISTERED AGENT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE CAUSED TO THE BUSINESS OR PROPERTY OF COMPANY BY ANY ACTION OR INACTION OF REGISTERED AGENT. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY ACTION OR INACTION OF REGISTERED AGENT THAT HARMS COMPANY, COMPANY’S SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE REFUND OF THE CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR’S FEE FOR REGISTERED AGENT SERVICES.
YOU HAVE READ THE FORGOING AND UNDERSTAND THE SAME AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEREOF ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY LISTED IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND INDIVIDUALLY.